Thursday, January 29, 2009

“This is the way we take our bath” Story of Progress!

For as far back as I can remember I’ve tried to always sing the bath song while I give the boys their baths. I changed the original lyrics from “early in the morning” to “before we go to bed” because bath time is always before bedtime. Last night while giving Matthew his bath, I was singing the song and I noticed Matthew was saying something while I sang “before we go to bed.” So the next time around the song, I quieted my portion of the song to hear what he was saying. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. He was singing “early in the morning!” I was ecstatic! So immediately, I sang again and used his version. We sang the song over and over and over again! I loved hearing him sing. It is just beautiful. Oh, how my heart is overfilled with joy and love for my little sunshine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know that I've ever heard the "bath" song. I bet that was the sweetest sound when he sang along with you.

I just might have to start me one of these blogs, I've got two other friends that blog too.