Friday, May 1, 2009

Another Day

Does it seem that some people are just so needy that they can't do anything without assistance? I am literally exhausted-body, mind, soul, and spirit. For once, why can't I have someone take care of me. I know I am the mom and I take joy in caring for my babies, but lately it is such a battle. Will I ever get rest? I feel so trapped in my ever-shrinking world. Has life ever made you feel claustrophobic? I already feel that myself-my soul and spirit-have died. I am no one but an outer shell, manuevering around the world and doing as I am supposed to. I have to literally make myself get out of the bed and get ready for my 2 weeks remaining job. Then I make myself get the babies ready. Sometimes I do feel a little joy doing this but my joy is gone. Then I fight to stay awake on the trip to work, just this morning I dozed off 4 times. But I made it safely in one piece. Now to survive today......

No comments: